Thursday, March 4, 2010

Computer Frustrations

Wow...It's been awhile. I have tried on several occasions to post cute videos of the kids but now my FLIP video is saving files in MP4 formats which the blog won't accept. I need to find a way to convert them without spending a fortune (or dime). I think part of the problem is the files are too big. What? You don't want to see my kids running around to cute music? Go figure. It's just the way of life for us. Lots of challenges. But I'll make it work! Might take awhile...but I'll do it! (haha laughs Mark, as he watches me scream and yell at the computer!) I have started babysitting again, a 16 month and 2 year old (plus Tanner) so for those readers (but really, no one here!!!) who are under the impression that stay-at-home moms watch soap-operas and eat bon-bons all day (even though I look the part!) ... COME VISIT ME! If fact, here I am typing away and Tanner is driving his cars on the wall, turning the volume up and down on the TV, and banging the doors open and shut on the hutch asking, "are you done yet?"! Today is one of those rare days it's just him and I, but if I even float towards the area of the computer, the two toddlers think it's an open invitation to stuff the toilet with paper or unload the tupperware closet. Aye! This morning I had to dress the kids in pink to suppport the teachers in all of CA getting pink slips because of budget cuts. Even Callahan, whom I had to reassure, REAL BOYS WEAR PINK! He mumbles and grumbles, but he is a good sport.


Okay...have to get Tanner some snack...more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment