Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 2...24 hours pre-op

Okay...I am tired. I sure don't remember how I did this before. I crashed in the waiting room last night until about 4 am...bless Mark...he stayed with Tanner, sucking phlem and falling asleep in the uncomfortable chair. Then we switched spots and he sort-of slept until 8:30. I finally got a shower...and made me feel like a million bucks...until about 3 hours ago. Now I feel like 1 buck. Tanner had a little fever last night...seems to be par for the course...but it was gone this morning. He has slept quite a bit today...might be due to the morphine! We were just moved out of the Pedicatric Cardiac ICU down a floor to the Pedicatric ICU due to bed space. It's a really good sign to be moved...he's doing so well...but now I'm in unfamiliar territory...but a better sleeping chair! Mark went home this afternoon to check in with the kids and bring back a few things for me tomorrow...phone charger...waters...and hopefully let me crash for a few hours before he turns around and heads back to pick up kids from school. Gonna be a few hectic days before we get a schedule worked out.

1 comment:

  1. im soo glad its all going well and to be moved is def excellent news! luv you all!

    ReplyDelete