Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tanner's Previous Surgery Pictures - Part 1
















I came home from BUNKO last night, and Mark had been busy on the "family computer". He found a "secret" drive of all our lost pictures! Maybe THATS why this darn computer runs SO SLOW! Anyway, I wanted to post some of our favorite Tanner Surgery Pictures. This first set is from December 2005, birth, getting the BT SHUNT. The one of me in the red shirt was the first time I held him since he was born...11 days earlier. The last picture we call his "Santa" picture, and his ONLY PICTURE WITHOUT HIS SCAR. What a trooper.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so INCREDIBLE! Brought tears to my eyes. What a cute little chunky monkey at 4 months. You guys are so Strong and I know things will go just as GREAT this time as well. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Tanner, and the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. def brought tears to my eyes and all those tubes to that tiny baby Tanner took me back to Baby Robert *tear*..He is such a miracle and such a wonderful lil boy! you are blessed with a wonderful miracle and wonderful family! we love you all and Im happy to hear it went well and he is doing soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post - surgery pictures ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    surgery pictures

    ReplyDelete