Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday means BINGO!



So after all our good news for Monday and Tuesday...Wednesday's Xray had a little fluid and today...even a bit more. So in came Julie to flush...and out came 70ccs. I just can't believe that after 2 days it started up again. But, they say it's less yellow...and not as much as before. I was worried that I fed him too much fat...but they say I can stick to 25 grams (after "protesting yesterdays 38...ha! I was right...it was only 26!) Anyway, I don't care what the xray shows at this point, because the old Tanner is back! The MINUTE he wakes up, it's "Mom, lets go for a walk" and we went down to the playroom 3 times yesterday. We even did chalk drawings on the patio. He is eating up a storm...gotta keep the fat content down though. Today he was very excited for BINGO...and is finally relaxing in bed. HE IS WEARING ME OUT! Tomorrow we are looking forward to picking out a costume and then trick or treating! Should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment